An interesting and quick recipe …I was so much glad to try this first time. I hope you will try it today and enjoy with your kids.
|Black pepper||as needed|
|Chinese salt||as needed (optional)|
|Chat masala||as needed|
- Peel potatoes or wash them with skin and cut as thin as a match stick.
- Now absorb excess water with a paper towel.
- In a bowl mix oil,salt,chinese salt and pepper toss sticks in this mixture.
- On a microwave save dish brush oil (can use olive oil too) spread sticks, do not dump all at a time do in two or three batches.
- Microwave them for 1 minutes on high then again microwave them for 1 minute.
- Now check if they are of brown color then take them out else give 1 more minute.
- Now take them out and let them cool for few minutes.
- Sprinkle with Chat masala powder (if you like) and serve.
- You can bake with the same method and can enjoy Crispy sticks with tea.