I like to bake different styles of breads with different fillings. I prefer to bake these stuffed breads at home. Try this recipe and give me your feed back.
|Pizza Dough||as needed|
|Chicken (boiled)||1/2 cup|
|Pizza Paste||4 tbsp|
|Onion (sliced)||as needed|
|Mushrooms (chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Red Chilli Flakes||1/2 tsp|
|Cheese Slices||as needed|
- In a pan add 1 tbsp olive oil and chicken and fry for few seconds.
- Then add vegetables, chilli flakes, oregano and salt, stir and set aside.
- Now make a small roti and cut the edges. Make square shape but it should be very thin.
- Now spread paste and place filling on one side.
- Cut stripes of cheese and place on filling.
- Roll the roti and brush egg wash, sprinkle sesame seeds, place cheese stripes on top and bake them for 15 mins at 180c.
- Serve with sauce or ketchup…
very nice ..but plzzz tell me k kya hum in pizza rolls ko bake karne k bajaye pan main hallow fry kar sakte hain?????
Than you Rabia, bilkul aap shallow fry karen bohat acha result dan ge.