Pizza paratha is a desi style snack, meal or brunch. In Pakistan it is very famous. My son’s always ask me to make pizza parathas for school lunch.
|Chicken boneless||1 cup|
|Chicken tikka masala||2 tbsp|
|Onion||1 small chopped|
|Pizza sauce||2 tbsp|
|Mozzarella cheese||1/2 cup , shred it.|
- Add salt in flour and knead with water, make soft dough.
- Marinate chicken in Tikka masala (take any brand) for 1/2 hour and cook in 1 tbsp oil till tender.
- In a bowl add onion, capsicum, olives, mushrooms, shredded chicken, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. Mix well.
- divide dough. Make balls. Take two balls and roll them.
- On one flat bread spread chicken mixture.
- Cover with second flat bread.
- Roll it carefully and fry using less amount of oil.
- Fry from both sides and serve with ketchup.
- Enjoy 🙂