Cornetto is a favorite word for kids 🙂 Another favorite of kids is pizza so why not make a combination of both kid’s favorite.
|Pizza dough||as needed|
|Pizza sauce||as needed|
|Sesame seeds||for sprinkling on cones|
|Chicken boneless||1 cup|
|Garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Onion chopped||1 medium|
|Black pepper powder||1 tbsp|
|Olive oil or vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
- Roll pizza dough and cut long thin strips. (Pizza Dough Recipe)
- Take card board sheet and cut square shape. As many as you need. Make a cone and use stapler to join it.
- Wrap aluminum foil on each cone.
- Wrap dough strip around each cone.
- Try to overlap during warping.
- Brush egg wash on cones and sprinkle sesame seeds and kalonji seeds on top.
- Bake at 180c in pre heated oven , for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool completely and remove from cones.
- Prepare filling now, In olive oil saute onion and garlic till soft. Add chicken and salt stir and add black pepper, Cook on high flame for 5-6 minutes. Remove from flame.
- You can add mushrooms, capsicum or onion in filling, will not recommend tomatoes for filling.
- Spread pizza sauce inside cones (optional step). (Recipe of Pizza Sauce)
- Fill in Chicken filling and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake again till cheese melt and nice brown color appear.
- Serve hot.