This small size pizza cake is easy to make and use readily available ingredients. I have seen this recipe of Pizza Cake somewhere on Facebook page. In original recipe they used pizza dough to make layers and I have replaced pizza dough with Pita Bread.
- Marinate chicken with Tikka masala. For Tikka Marination check this link: CHICKEN TIKKA PIZZA.
- Cook the chicken and set aside.
- Take pita bread as many as you required. I have used 3.
- Spread pizza sauce and chicken on first layer and sprinkle cheese.
- Cover with second layer and do the same process.
- Repeat this in all layers.Press with hand. On top layer sprinkle cheese, oregano and olives.
- Bake at 180c till cheese melt and nice brown color appear.
- Serve with ketchup.
- Wrap a cake slice in cling sheet and give in your kids lunch box. They will surely love it 🙂