- Chicken boneless 2 breast fillets , cut in cubes
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Grated ginger 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped garlic 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Marinate all ingredients in a large bowl and leave it for 2 hours.
- Now in a pan cook till chicken tender and water dries.
- Give smoke of Charcoal.
INGREDIENTS FOR PITA PIZZA
- Pita bread 4
- Cheese as needed, shred it
- Pizza sauce as needed
- Capsicum 1 large, cut in cubes
- Onion 1 medium, cut in cubes
- Tomato 1 medium, remove seeds and cut in cubes.
- Oregano as needed, for sprinkle on pizza
- In a baking tray arrange all four pita breads.
- Spread pizza sauce and chicken tikka.
- Top it with vegetables and cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano and bake at 180c till cheese melt.
- Enjoy with ketchup