This recipe is my own invention 🙂 I have used very simple ingredients and very important thing is you can store this marinated chicken in freezer for a month and when needed just cook and serve with parathas….
|White cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Coriander seeds||1 tsp|
|Garam masala/all spice powder||1tsp|
|Red chili powder||to taste|
- Make cuts on chicken pieces .
- Grind cumin, coriander, garlic with 1 tbsp yogurt into smooth paste.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and marinate chicken pieces in it.
- prick with knife and leave it for 4-5 hours.
- In a pan pour 2 tbsp oil and cover with lid cook till tender, do not use water. Cook on low flame.
- Serve with raita and paratha.