I saw a recipe of chocolate cupcake somewhere and liked the idea. But when I started to make them , I added Oreo for a change.. and the end product was too good. Enjoy this super easy recipe..
|Cooking Chocolate (chopped)||1 cup|
- In a microwave safe bowl put chocolate and melt it for 1 minutes.
- Then take it out and mix with spoon.
- Put the bowl back in microwave and check if it melts then stop this process.
- Pour a spoonful of chocolate in muffin case, place Oreo and then again pour chocolate.
- Keep these prepared cases in muffin tray and let them set. You can keep tray in fridge as well if you are in a hurry..:).
- Carefully remove cases and serve, you can store them in air tight jar for a week.