My kids like Oreo biscuits and when i tried this recipe the joy and happiness on their faces was worthwhile . I personally like this brownie and like to have this with my hot tea in evening . This is also a good lunch box item for kids .
INGREDIENTS FOR BROWNIE:
flour 1 cup
butter 3/4 cup
sugar 1 and 1/2 cup
cocoa powder 1/2 cup
salt 1/4 tsp
vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- In a large bowl mix butter and sugar(grind it) , beat with hand beater till creamy .
- Now add eggs one by one and beat till fluffy.Add sifted flour ,cocoa and salt.
- Beat again ,in the end add vanilla , after mixing pour in square shape cake pan.
- Bake it for 25 mins at 180c.
- When done take it out n let it cool completely.
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING:
Oreo biscuits 2 packets
cream cheese softened , for mixing Oreo.
chocolate 1 cup (you can use chocolate chips also)
- In a chopper ,crush Oreo and mix cream cheese in it,we need to bind the mixture .
- Now spread this on brownie cake and pour melted chocolate on oreo layer,spread evenly with spatula.
- Garnish with crushed Oreo and let it cool and fix completely
- you can keep in fridge if you are in hurry…..:) enjoy this yummy recipe .