These orange doughnuts are really special and addictive, and special thing about these scented doughnuts is …they are without yeast and you can keep the dough in fridge f0r 2 days easily.
But first meet my ORANGE SNAIL, then we will move forward….:)
|Eggs||2 medium size|
|Orange juice||4 tbsp|
|Baking powder||2 tsp|
|Orange skin grated||1 tbsp|
- In a large bowl add eggs and beat them with whisk, add oil an again mix.
- Now Add orange juice, sugar, orange skin (grated) mix them.
- Combine flour and baking powder and mix in egg mixture.
- Knead it an cover with cling wrap an keep it in fridge.
- Roll the dough and cut in doughnut shape and fry.
- Dip each in honey syrup and serve immediately.
- If not using honey syrup then make orange glaze and dip in it.
- Take 1 cup icing sugar ,add 2 drops of orange food color and 1 tbsp Orange juice.
- Mix well and use.
- In a pan add sugar 1 cup, water 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Cook till sugar dissolve.
- Mix in honey 1/2 cup , when become warm dip doughnuts in it and serve hot immediately.
- Enjoy ORANGE DOUGHNUTS …:)