Oats kheer is healthy and simple recipe. I have tried oats gajrela and believe me it was too good and delicious. Summers are coming and this is a perfect dessert for your family.
|Quaker Oats||1/2 cup|
|Desi ghee/ oil||1 tbsp|
|Cardamom powder||1 tsp|
|Grated carrot (if making gajrela)||4 tbsp|
- Add 1 tbsp oil/ desi ghee in pot and cardamoms. Stir for few seconds and add grated carrots. (if making gajrela otherwise add oats as mentioned in next step)
- Stir for few seconds. Now add oats and stir for few more seconds.
- Add milk and sugar/ honey. Mix well.
- Let it cook for few minutes, keep on stiring.
- When become thick add nuts.
- Serve chill.