I have picked this recipe from my mother’s cook book and surely this is very healthy and delicious. You can make small bite size rounds or make small slices.
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp|
- Remove seeds from dates.
- In a pan add dates, juice and honey with 2 tbsp water.
- Cook for few minutes till soft. Let it cool.
- In a large bowl mix flour, oats and butter. Knead it. You can add icing sugar if you want to.
- Now in a 7 inches pan spread flour mixture and then spread date mixture.
- Spread walnuts.
- Spread dough on top.
- Bake it 180c for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot OR cold 🙂