These Hazelnut chocolate filled puff pastries are super dooper easy, light, fluffy and yummy.You will definitely love these. Just three ingredients you need for this recipe.
|Puff pastry||as needed
- Roll the pastry dough and cut squares or any shape of your choice.
- Brush egg on top and bake at 180c till done.
- Let them cool and then divide in two halves carefully.
- Mix nuts in Nutella and Spread this on one half of puff.
- Cover with other half and Garnish.
- Keep in refrigerator for few minutes and serve.