|Cooking chocolate, dark or milk||1/2|
- Melt chocolate in microwave. You can use double boiler method for melting chocolate as well.
- Grease mold or use silicon mold with out greasing it.
- Pour chocolate in molds and with spoon back spread it all over. We just need a thick coat. Let it cool completely.
- Place Nutella in fridge for few minutes it will become hard.
- Place a small quantity of Nutella in coated shells. Press down with spoon.
- Pour melted chocolate on Nutella. Seal it with chocolate.
- Tap mold on counter to remove air bubble and to smooth the surface.
- Let it set in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully take them out from molds.
- Enjoy Chocolacious bites 🙂
- I made these to one of my friend. Showing my packed chocolates 🙂