I do not know from where my mother learned this recipe but one thing is sure these are super delicious winter snack for all age groups. These are Pakistani style Churros..lolz
|Shakar/ Jaggery||3/4 cup|
- In a pan heat water, oil and sugar, make a syrup and then let it cool down for few minutes.
- Add this syrup in your flour and knead it to form a dough.
- Make thin sticks and fry in oil.
- Drain on paper towel .
- In a pan melt jaggery or Shakar with 1 – 2 tbsp water.
- Now just toss sticks in this mixture and dust grind sugar or icing sugar.
- Serve with tea.
looks like churros ya..yum yum
Is it plain flour or wheat flour? N how to make sticks ?
Yes its plain flour and roll thin pencil like sticks, fry in oil. Flame should be medium.
Dough should be soft or hard? N what should be the oil temperature to fry them. Thanks..waiting for your reply
Dough should not be very hard or soft.