This is a copycat of Nandos recipe. Nando is a famous restaurant in Karachi and Islamabad. I love grilled chicken and mind blowing Peri bites. The recipe i am sharing is very much close to original Peri bites. Spice up your taste buds with these hot spicy Bites…:)
|Green chillies||6-8 large|
|Chicken boneless||1/2 cup|
|Peri sauce mild||2 tsp|
|Cheese (any)||2 tbsp|
|Milk||1/2 cup ( for coating)|
|Bread crumbs||as needed|
- In a pan add milk and cheese and stir constantly with whisk till smooth and thick. Set aside.
- Cut small stripes of chicken and fry in oil and add peri sauce in it.Cook till tender.
- Mix mayo in cheese and fill cheese mixture in a pipping bag.
- Wash chillies and pat dry them. Make a cut longitudinally and pipe cheese in it, place a chicken stripe carefully.
- Keep these chillies in freezer for an hour and so.
- Now beat egg white and pour on chillies, or coat all chillies with egg white and then in another bowl mix flour, salt and pepper.
- Coat all chillies with flour mixture and then dip in milk.
- Coat breadcrumbs on chillies evenly.Again dip in milk and then again coat with crumbs.
- Keep in freezer for 1/2 hour.
- Deep fry till nice color appear.
- Serve with any Nando sauce (mild or hot) or mayo .
- I first time made these and found them tempting and spicy…:) Next time i will coat them more perfectly.
looks nice and spicy