Quick recipe which you can make in no time. You can do variation in filling. Use left over chicken or beef mince or add veggies and serve with Nando’s Hot sauce.
|Chicken / beef mince||1 cup|
|Onion||1 small, chopped|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|Soya sauce||1 tbsp|
|Nando's Hot sauce||1 tbsp|
|Coriander leaves||1 tbsp., chopped|
|Puff pastry||as needed|
|Sesame seeds||as needed|
- In a pot add oil and onion, fry till soft.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir for few seconds, add mince, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, Nando sauce, soya sauce and black pepper. Mix well and cook till done. Let it cool. ( you can add veggies also)
- Roll puff pastry and cut in square shape. Cut the edges, as mentioned in pictures and place spoon full in center.
( for pictorial demonstration I have used different filling )
- Brush water or egg yolk on edges to seal them.
- Cover mince with corners. Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake at 180c in pre heated oven.
- Serve hot with sauce.