This recipe is Chef Zakir’s Recipe, very simple and easy to make.Thou i have used mutton in this recipe but you can make with beef or chicken too.Bachelors and new cooks can try without any fear you will end up with a delicious result.
|Mutton (leg part meat)||1/2 kg|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tbsp|
|Red chilli powder||1 tbsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|Mutton bones stock (optional)||2 cups|
|All spice powder||1/2 tsp|
|Black cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Wheat flour||2 tbsp|
|Ghee||1 cup (melted)|
|Fresh coriander and chillies||for garnish|
- In a deep pan add ghee and fry meat till color change, add ginger garlic paste , onion, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Fry till onion soft and tender. Add bones stock and water 4 cups .Cover with lid and cook till meat tender.(If not using stock then add 6 cups water or you can increase water if needed)
- Add black cumin, all spice powder( dissolve spice powder in 1/4 cup water) and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- In 1/4 cup water dissolve flour and mix in meat.
- Let it cook for few more minutes, garnish and serve with naans.
- You can cook in clay pot also, it will enhance the taste of kunna.