A very famous dish in Pakistan, specially in Punjab region people serve this with Naans or Kulchas. Try this recipe too and tell me about your feed back.
|Chickpeas boiled||1 cup|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Red chili flakes||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Onion||1 medium, thinly sliced|
|Fresh coriander, green chilies chopped||as needed|
- In a pan add oil and onion, fry till light brown.
- Add ginger garlic and stir. Now add chicken and spices, fry till color change.
- Add yogurt and mix well. Add boiled chickpeas and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it cook till chicken tender and separates oil.
- Garnish with coriander, green chilies, ginger thin sticks and all spice/ gram masala powder.
- Serve with naans.
all time my fav 😛