Activate your Internal life energy with the most nutrient rich super food. Moringa is beginning to gain more popularity in Pakistan for its high nutritious property and for powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti cancerous properties among many other benefits.
Moringa Oleifera, also known as Suhajina , drumstick tree or Miracle tree is a small tree wildly grown in Pakisatn has been used for generations in Pakistan and tropical regions to prevent diabetes, heart diseases, anemia, liver disease, skin, respiratory diseases and many more.
SUPER CHARGE YOU LIFE WITH MORINGA
- Moringa is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It contains plenty of vitamin A, C, and E; calcium; potassium; and protein.
- Antioxidants fight free radicals, molecules that cause oxidative stress, cell damage, and inflammation. Moringa contains antioxidants called flavonoids, polyphenols, and ascorbic acid in the leaves, flowers, and seeds.This means it prevents the damage and degradation that free radicals cause in the cells of different organs in the body, keeping them healthy and functioning at their best.
- Inflammation can lead to chronic diseases like diabetes, respiratory problems, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, and obesity. Moringa leaves can reduces inflammation.
- Moringa leaf powder has been effective at reducing glucose levels and lowers blood sugar and cholesterol and improves protection against cell damage.
- Moringa supports brain health and cognitive function because of its antioxidant and neuro-enhancer activities. It’s also been tested as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. Its high content of vitamins E and C fight oxidation that leads to neuron degeneration, improving brain function.
- Moringa contains high concentrations of polyphenols in its leaves and flowers that protect the liver against oxidation, toxicity, and damage. Moringa contains high concentrations of polyphenols in its leaves and flowers that protect the liver against oxidation, toxicity, and damage.
- Moringa has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that fight infections. It’s been effective against types of fungi that cause infections on skin and strains of bacteria responsible for blood and urinary tract infections and digestive problems.
- Moringa has blood-clotting properties in its leaves, roots, and seeds that benefit wound healing and reduce clotting time, which means it reduces the time it takes for scratches, cuts, or wounds to stop bleeding.
- Moringa works to bring the body to a balanced state of health – capable of toning down or strengthening the activity of the bodies hyper functioning systems.
Moringa is an energy booster for Women. I will recommend all mothers to use it regularly.
HOW TO DRY LEAVES AND MAKE POWDER:
You can dry leaves and make powder yourself.
- Wash branches and dry on paper towel.
- Tie ends with thread and hang in a shaded area. Without sunlight. Let it dry for 1-2 weeks in summer . In winter it will take 3-4 weeks.
- Remove from branches and grind them.
- Use as it is or sieve it to form a fine powder.
- Store in any air tight jar or zip lock bag.
- Keep it on dry place.
HOW TO USE IT:
- You can use Moringa leaves for tea.
- Use Moringa powder in salads, pasta, smoothies, veggie parathas, rice, cook Suhajna / Moringa Pod , pies e.t.c. It has a mild flavor so use 1tsp or 1/2 tsp daily.
- You can just mix in water , add honey and drink it empty stomach. You can take it after lunch or dinner too.
HOW YOU CAN GET AT YOUR DOORSTEP:
You can grow it at your home in pots as I have mentioned in my video .You can buy seeds from any online seed shop. If you can’t grow than you can get leaves and powder of Moringa online in Pakisatn. Mr Fazal Elahi Is selling tea bags, Moringa powder and many other products on very reasonable rates, online. You can contact him here: 03017118737 or visit his Facebook page MORINGA for purchasing. You can buy Moringa leaves from Mr. Ahsan Ullah on reasonable rates. His contact number is: 03012224868.
Watch my Video Here:
Information taken from: