A very nice and easy recipe, especially for kids. You can give this in lunch boxes and can be an evening snack as well.
INGREDIENTS FOR DOUGH:
|Plain Flour||2 cups|
|Milk Powder||2 tbsp|
- Mix all ingredients and knead with Luke warm water.
- Set aside for 2 hours.
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
|Chicken (boiled)||1 cup|
|Peas (boiled)||¼ cup|
|Black Pepper||½ tsp|
|Green Chili (chopped)||1 small|
|Onion Seeds||¼ tsp|
|Sesame Seeds||¼ tsp|
- In a pan add butter and chopped onion, sauté it for few minutes.
- Then add flour and stir for few seconds then add chicken and fry for few seconds.
- Now add salt and black pepper. After mixing them add milk and stir constantly to avoid lump formation.
- In the end add coriander and chili and set aside.
ASSEMBLING OF PIES
- Make small balls of dough and roll them.
- Now place them in muffin tray cases.
- Fill spoonful mixture in cups, sprinkle cheese and oregano.
- With star shape cutter cut stars of the same dough and place on pies.
- Brush egg wash and sprinkle onion seeds and sesame seeds. Bake them at 180c for 20 minutes.