- Boiled and mashed Potatoes 4 large
- Salt to tatse
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies and coriander chopped 2 tbsp. each
- Chicken or beef mince 1 cup
- Oil 2 tbsp.
- Onion 1 small chopped
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Crushed red chilies 1/2 tsp
- Coriander and green chili chopped 2 tbsp.
- Egg 1, beaten
- Bread Crumbs as needed
- Mash potatoes and add salt, red chili powder, all spice powder, green chilies chopped and coriander leaves. Mash well and set aside.
- In a pan add oil and onion, sauté for few minutes and add ginger garlic paste, stir and add mince.
- Add all spices and stir.
- Now add 2 tbsp water and cover the lid till water dries.
- Add coriander and green chilies. Mix and let it cool down.
- Make Patti of potato and spread mince on it cover with another potato Patti.
- Seal ends of Patti with your hands.
- Dip in egg and roll in crumbs.
- Shallow fry till light golden.
- Serve with ketchup.