I was very excited when i tried this recipe first time because i never heard this type of dessert before. The end result was so delicious. Hope you will also try and enjoy.
|Sugar for syrup
|Milk for milk syrup
- In a pan cook milk, condense milk and cardamom till thick. Set aside.
- Soak Almond in hot water, after removing skin grind them to make a paste.
- In a bowl mix flour, cheese, soda and almond paste. Knead this dough and set a side for 15 minutes.
- Make sugar syrup by adding water and sugar in a pan, let sugar dissolve completely.
- Make balls of equal size.
- Add these balls in sugar syrup and let them soak syrup for few minutes. Turn off the flame and cover the lid for five minutes.
- Now arrange them in a deep dish and pour milk syrup.
- Serve hot or chilled.