|Flour||1 and 1/2 cup|
|Castor Sugar||1 cup|
|Cocoa powder||1/4 cup|
|Walnuts||1/2 cup crushed|
|Baking powder||1 and 1/2 tsp level|
|Milk chocolate||1/2 cup chopped|
- Grease microwave safe pan or ramekins.
- Combine flour, cocoa, sugar and walnuts and then add eggs and milk. Mix well with hand whisk and then add butter.
- Mix well and pour in baking dish.
- Microwave it for 5 minutes then for 1 minutes. Now check by inserting toothpick.
- Now make a sauce bu melting chocolate in microwave ,mix cream and microwave for 10 seconds .Mix well with fork and spread before serving.