|4 cups + extra for kneading
- Assemble all required ingredients on the working place.
- Grease your rubber spatula with butter. Mallows after melting will be very sticky so you need to grease your spoon.You can use wooden spoon also.
- Place marshmallows in a large microwave safe bowl and damp these with water .(I have used marshmallows of above brand).
- Microwave them for 10 seconds.Check them they will pop up and bubbly in texture. Again give 10 seconds. Take them out.
- With spatula mix them, liquid will form.
- Add food color ,flavoring and icing sugar , mix.
- Add more icing sugar till mixture stiff and form a dough shape.
- Now transfer this to a working area and dust icing sugar on the surface, start kneading. Add sugar when ever required.
- Use you palms to rub the dough .
- Now wrap it in a cling wrap and press with hands to remove air from dough, store it in a cool place if not using it.
- When needed take it out roll it again with wet hands and use .
- In my next post i will tell you to make flowers and other uses of Marshmallows.
- You can reduce the quantity of ingredients.
- Use toothpick for adding color in the dough ,do not drop directly.
- Check mallows expiry date, because it happened with me i microwaved them and they turned into brown color instead of melting..lolzz
- Cover your dough properly ,otherwise it will become hard.
- Make flowers and store in an air tight box ,when needed take out and decorate..:)
- And all Muslim Brothers and Sisters please check Halal product before purchasing.(Thanks to Adan Fatima for mentioning this)