This is the easiest , yummiest and quickest recipe of brownie i ever made.When i need to bake a treat on moment’s notice, this is the recipe i reach for without any hesitation. A big thanks to Maria Raheel, my very good friend who gave me this recipe. A lot of love for you Maria…:)
|Plain flour||1 cup|
|Brown sugar||1 cup|
|Vegetable Oil||1/2 cup|
|Cocoa powder||1/2 cup|
|Baking powder||1 1/2 tbsp level|
|Walnuts chopped||1/2 cup (optional)|
- In a bowl mix egg and sugar with a whisk till its creamy.
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, backing powder and cocoa powder ) and start adding in egg mixture .Mixture will become dry so add milk also, mix constantly with hand whisk in the end add oil and pour this mixture in greased Microwave safe dish.
- Place in microwave for 3 minutes first then check it and again bake for 2 minutes.
- My microwave takes 6 minutes, check it with knife if done then take it out and let it cool down for few minutes.
- Now pour chocolate ganache and decorate .