Home made Garlic sticks with Hot soups goes deliciously well.Try is must…:) Make them and store in air tight container you can use them during winter season..
|Plain Flour||2 cups|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Warm water||as needed|
|Sesame seeds||as needed|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp (for brushing)|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp (for brushing)|
- Add all ingredients in flour except lemon juice and oil.
- Knead and set aside for 2 -3 hours.
- When rise, roll it and cut with pizza wheel to form long sticks.Place them in baking tray.
- Mix oil and lemon juice in a small bowl and brush it on sticks.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and bake them for 15-20 minutes at 180c.
- Take them out and let them cool down.
- They will become crispy.Then store in air tight jar.