This is my son’s favorite cake and I have used my basic recipe of sponge , but the topping is different..
For sponge cake please check my “simple sponge cake recipe“.
|Icing sugar||to taste|
|Milk (to soak the cake)||as needed|
|Chocolate curls /shaves||as needed|
- Beat the cream with icing sugar and then divide the cake in two halves soak it with sugar syrup or with milk.
- Spread cream on one half and place 1/2 inch pieces of kit kat then place another cake half on top now spread cream on sides and top of cake.
- Cut kit kat according to the height of ur cake and then arrange on the sides.
- Decorate with chocolate shaves or curls.
- Keep in refrigerator for few hours before serving.