Kids all time favorite….. you can do some variation , like I do for my kids. You can take long boneless stripes of chicken and then marinate with the same ingredients and then deep fry them again with the same batter ingredients , serve it with any sauce and enjoy .
8 chicken pieces
Salt to taste
1tsp white pepper
1/2tsp Mustard powder
2tbsp vinegar/lemon juice
*Steam chicken for 15 mins n marinate above ingredients in it.
BATTER FOR COATING:
1tbsp corn flour
2tbsp chilli sauce
1/2tsp backing powder
1/2tsp white pepper
1cup corn flakes (crushed)
1 cup meida/ flour (for coating)
To taste salt
- Prepare batter first.
- Beat eggs and milk in a bowl. Add flour 4 tbsp., salt, chili sauce, baking powder and white pepper. Mix well.
- Now mix 2 flours (corn and plain flour) in a dish. Set aside , its for coating.
- Crush cornflakes and put in a plate. Set aside.
- Remove and dry chicken from steamer using paper towels.
- Place chicken in flour mixture ,coat it and dip in eggs mixture then back into flour.
- Roll it in corn flakes.
- Do one piece at a time making sure that each piece is covered completely during each step.
- Now deep fry them.