I saw a Google picture of Gummy bear Popsicle few days ago.I loved this idea for kids.Keeping the concept in my mind i tried my own version. Instead of adding bears you can add any kids jelly available in market.
|Jelly bears or any other jelly.||as needed|
|Soft drink||as needed|
|Mango juice / puree||as needed|
- Fill jelly bears in Popsicle tray and pour over sprite/ dew/pepsi/ marinda.
- Insert sticks in it and freeze it overnight.
- Take them out and enjoy with your kids…:)
- Make mango puree by blending pulp and a little amount of sugar in blender.
- Fill in Popsicle tray and enjoy.
- You can make with mango juice also.