A recipe by an amazing Guest Cooking Expert Roohi Ahmed, I am her recipe follower since long and always admired the way she explains her recipe in such an easy way. I have requested her to share her scrumptious recipes with my readers on regular basis. Today I am sharing a very different and tasty recipe from her collection.
|Mutton boneless cubes||1 pound|
|All spice powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1- 1/2 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|Crushed red chilies||2 tsp|
|Roasted split chickpeas, remove the skin||1/2 cup|
|Coconut powder||2 tbsp|
|Coriander leaves||as needed|
|Onion||1 small, chopped|
|Boiled potato||1, optional.|
- Remove bones from meat and wash it.
- In a pot add meat, garlic, salt, green chilies, onion, cumin, red chili powder, turmeric powder and water approx. 2 cups.
- Cover with the lid till meat tender and water dries.
- Chop meat and set aside.
- Roast black chickpeas and coconut on pan and grind into fine powder form.
- Now mix this in meat.
- Add chopped onion, mint, coriander and egg in meat. Mix well.
- Make kebabs of diamond shape. You can give any shape, like I have given heart shape.
- You can add 1 boiled potato in meat as well, if you like.
- Fry in oil and serve with Chatney