Recipe by Chef Mehbob, Serve these with fried rice or garlic rice will give a great taste and your family will love this combo. Try this recipe today.
|Chicken wings||8 nos|
|Garlic||2 cloves , chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp|
|Whole red chili||4 nos|
|Talhar chili||6 nos|
|Red chili flakes||1 tbsp|
|Capsicum||1 ,cut in cubes|
|Tomato||1, cut in cubes|
|Onion||1, cut in cubes|
|Coriander leaves||2 tbsp|
|Chili garlic sauce||3 tbsp|
|Green chili||1 ,chopped|
- In a pan cook whole red chili, talhar chili and red chili flakes in 1 cup of water.
- Cook till soft then grind them. Set aside.
- In oil fry chopped garlic and then add wings and fry till color change.
- Add salt, ketchup 2 tbsp and lemon juice and stir well.
- Add water 1/2 cup and cover with lid and cook for 10 minutes till tender.
- Now add Chili sauce which we prepared first, then vegetables. Stir and add chili garlic sauce 1tbsp and ketchup 1 tbsp and mix well.(You can omit vegetables from recipe)
- Serve with rice.