I think homemade caramel sauce is a great treat for kids.Use this sauce in poke cakes and as topping etc.Easy …delicious …and multi purpose sauce…:)
|Vanilla essence||2 drops.|
- Add sugar and water in a pan and on low flame let it melt as soon as sugar dissolves and turn into light brown in color remove from stove.
- Let it cool for a while and add cream and vanilla essence , It will be solidify but do not worry and keep on stirring with hand whisk.
- Place it again on stove and keep on stirring till mix completely and smooth consistency achieved.
- Now let it cool and store in air tight jar and refrigerate it.
- Before using warm it or you can stir cream in it and use it.
Awesom i made it…
First all water evaporate then it solidfy the it starts melting brown. But bottom of my caramel solidfy may be because i put pot on water containg bowl to cool down fastly. Gr8 recipe . Taste like mitchelles candy.for how many weeks can we store in fridge? .can we freeze it? Thanku .