Winter season presents us with nutritious treats in the form of Nuts which help to ease our discomfort.
Almost all nuts are a good source of selenium which is thought to be good for mental health and prevent depression.Buy some delicious treats and make your winter more fun….:)
Here i am with a very easy and tasty treat for kids.
|Mix Nuts||2 1/2 cups|
- Place the sugar in heavy bottom pan and let it melt, keep on stirring till sugar melts.
- Add all nuts,salt and butter and mix well with wooden spoon.
- Turn the mixture out onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, and spread it evenly to the desired thickness with a wooden spoon or stiff rubber spatula or a greased rolling pin.
- While the mixture is hot run through the knife and make shapes of your choice.
- Let them cool completely and then store in a air tight container.