These sensational lollies make a real spring indulgence. This recipe is an elegant , sophisticated and easy treat for all friends. Make shells and freeze ,when needed take them out fill with ice cream and serve… 🙂
|Dark chocolate||13 oz|
|Vanilla ice cream or full cream||as needed|
|Mixed dry fruits ,chopped|
(for topping and mixing)
|Toffee / crunch||4 tbsp|
|Cocktail Fruits||as needed|
|Plastic disposable glasses||6|
- Take small size disposable plastic glasses.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water.
- Pour into the cups and, tilting to coat and pour out excess.
- Chill until set.Repeat one more time to make a shell.
- In a bowl beat cream ,mix nuts,toffee and crushed cocktail fruits.
- If you are using ice cream then fold all in ice cream and fill in chocolate cups.
- Stick a wooden stick into the cream and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Reheat the remaining chocolate and pour on top of chocolate cups.
- Top each with nuts and crunch.Return to the freezer until set.
- Before serving remove lollies from glasses. (cut plastic glass with scissors)
- Serve immediately.
wow…. this looks realy good ainy…
thank you Raf..:)
Absolutely Beautiful! Thanks for submitting to foodisloverecipes.com
Oh, YUM, Ainy! I love these- what a delicious (and cute!) idea. Thank you for sharing these lollies at Treasure Box Tuesday- PINNED! 🙂
Thanks Joy, hope you will try them..:)
wow these look so delish…happy to follow you
Thanks Gloria…hope you will try the recipe too….:)