Today i am sharing a very easy recipe of fried chops, i saw my mother making chops with this method.Hope you will not only try but also add this in your Eid menus this time.Very interesting thing is, you can boil chops and freeze them ..when needed just thaw and coat with mash potatoes and fry….:)
|Mutton/Beef Chops||1/2 kg|
|Ginger/garlic paste freshly made||1 tbsp|
|Red chilli powder||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Bread crumbs||as needed|
- Marinate washed chops with salt, chilli powder and ginger garlic paste for 3-4 hours.
- Now in a pan add 2 tbsp oil and place chops when color of the chops become golden brown then turn and cover with the lid on low flame till tender.(do not add water , let it cook in meat’s water)
- Mash potatoes and cover a thin layer of mash potatoes on chop, as you can see in picture.
- Cover all chops and set aside.
- Beat eggs by adding salt and red chilli powder.
- Coat egg on chops and then coat bread crumbs, deep fry them carefully.
- Serve with any sauce or chantey.