This special recipe was a gift recipe from my family friend Nuzhat Danish, Dahi bondi is all time favorite. Serve with papri and chat masala and enjoy with your family. Fresco is a famous bakery in Karachi and their Bondi is very popular . So here it is copycat of Fresco Bondi…..
|Mong lentil||1 cup (soak it for 4-5 hours)|
|Red chilli powder||1 tbsp|
|Baking soda||1/4 tsp|
|Yogurt||1/2 kg (Nestle will give you a perfect result)|
|Sugar||2 tbsp or to taste|
|Black salt||1 tsp|
- Grind , drained lentil , salt, red chilli powder ,soda with 2 tbsp water.Make a smooth paste ,add flour.
- Set a side for few minutes and fry in oil.
- Soak in water for few minutes and then squeeze water with hands.
- In yogurt add black salt and salt .Add bondis in it and leave for few more minutes.
- Serve with papri n chat masala.