The health benefits of figs come from the presence of minerals, vitamins and fiber contained in the fruit. Figs contain a wealth of beneficial nutrients, including vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, calcium, iron, phosphorus, manganese, sodium, potassium and chlorine.
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
- Chop figs in small pieces and boil in 2 tbsp water for just 5-10 minutes. Let it cool down .
- In a bowl add butter and sugar , beat till creamy and fluffy.
- Now add eggs one by one and beat again. Add lemon juice and Caramel.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Now mix figs and its water in mixture nd transfer in baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180c.
- You can either use ready made caramel or make it at home. Just melt sugar 2tbsp in a dry pan on very low flame when it starts melting then add water 3 tbsp and mix for few minutes and let it cool down. Use in your cake.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on cake before serving.