When i first time tried this recipe, i was doubted about its result but believe me i was so happy to eat this velvety smooth textured chocolate and strawberry Mousse. You can make this mousse it few minutes only.
|Chocolate||7 oz, chopped|
|Gelatin||1 tsp +2tbsp water|
|Strawberries (cut in small chunks)||1/2 cup|
|Coffee liquid||1 tsp (optional)|
- In a small bowl soak gelatin in 2 tbsp water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl place chocolate and set aside.
- In a sauce pan add water and sugar, cook till sugar melts.
- Pour syrup of sugar on chocolate and mix with whisk. Mix till smooth.Let it come to the room temperature meanwhile beat cream.
- Beat cream till fluffy. Add coffee liquid in cream (if you want). Beat well.
- In microwave heat gelatin for 10 seconds. It will become liquid mix with spoon an mix in chocolate.
- Pour chocolate mixture in cream and mix well.
- Mix strawberry chunks in cream with light hands.
- Fill in small serving glasses and refrigerate till set.
- Enjoy velvety sweet and tangy Mousse..:)