This is my second recipe of “mash ki dal ke bare”,this recipe is a bit different from the previous one but very tasty and finger licking. My Elder Sister In Law, Madiha Nauman is expert in making these dahi bhalla.I personally like these bhallas with sweet and spicy tamarind sauce and chat masala.Thanks to her for giving me such a nice recipe.
For my other recipe of Dahi Baras click this link: MASH KI DAL KE BARE/ DAHI BHALLE
|White lentil||1 cup|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Ginger paste||1/2 tsp|
|Baking soda||1/2 tsp|
|Salt for yogurt||to taste|
|Red pepper for yogurt||1 tsp|
|Chat masala||for serving|
|Tamarind sauce||as needed|
- Soak whit lentil/mash ki dal overnight in water.
- Next day grind it with baking soda,salt,red chili powder,cumin seeds, ginger.
- Make a smooth paste and set aside for 1/2 hour and then fry them.Wet your hands and fingers while making bhallas.The dough will not stick on your hand.Slide them in oil and fry till golden brown.
- Soak them in water for 15 minutes and then squeeze them to remove water.
- Make yogurt sauce by adding salt and red chilli powder.
- Dip all bhallas in yogurt and serve with sweet,sour and spicy sauce and chat masala….wow….mouthwatering …isn’t it…?
Thanks ,hope u will try it…:)