What about trying these easy and healthy bars. I love the crunchy base and to attract your kids use chocolate flakes.
This peanut art was made by me last year 🙂
It was fun to make these funny peanuts with my son Ali 🙂
|Corn flakes||4 cups
|Peanut butter||3/4 cup
|Brown sugar||1/2 cup
|Peanuts ,chopped||1/2 cup
|Vanilla essence||1/4 tsp
|Cooking or milk chocolate||as needed
- Line a square shape pan with a butter paper. Grease it.
- In a pan add butter, brown sugar, honey, peanut butter and salt. Mix them till melt.
- Now add crushed cornflakes , vanilla and peanuts. Mix well and transfer in pan .
- Spread and press from wooden spoon. Let it set for 1/2 hour. Now start next step.
- Melt chocolate in microwave and spread evenly on cornflake.
- Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top and let it set completely.
- Cut bars and serve.