I am sure you will like this easy recipe. Make them in a bulk and store in any air tight container, these are easiest cookies with few ingredients..
|All purpose flour||2 tbsp|
|Coconut flakes /dessicated coconut||1 1/2 cups|
|Vanilla essence||1/4 tsp|
- Preheat oven and line a backing tray with butter paper.
- In a small bowl mix coconut, flour, sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl with electric mixer beat white till peaks form.
- With light hands fold dry ingredients in egg whites and vanilla essence, place a spoon full mixture on backing sheet .
- Bake till light brown and then let it completely cool then transfer on rack.
Hi ainy, love this recipe.I have desiccated coconuts, but it looks so dry, is it OK to use for these cookies? Won’t it make the cookies dry and grainy?
Hello ,thanks dear for loving it…yes Chitra you can use it.
Can you make a video of it? Mine arnt looking like yours x_x
i will try to make a pictorial description for u…how was the taste..because with experience u can make macroons of your desired shape..