This recipe I saw in a food group and attracted by cheesy top. After trying these crispy sandwiches I found them delicious and kids friendly. You can serve them in Iftar, evening teas or give these in kid’s lunch boxes.
|Ginger garlic paste||1/2 tsp|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Eggs (for coasting)||2|
|Corn flour||1 tbsp|
|Crushed corn flakes||2 cups|
|Capsicum and tomato slices||as needed|
- Boil chicken with 1/2 cup water , ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Let boiled chcken breast cool slightly then wrap in cling sheet and pound this chicken breast with kitchen hammer or any heavy thing.
- In a bowl add pounded chicken, boiled egg in small pieces, salt, black pepper, ketchup and mayonnaise.
- Now cut bread slices with a round cutter or any glass.
- In another bowl beat eggs, corn flour, flour and milk.
- Take crushed cornflakes in a plate.
- Arrange all near you ,now mix chicken mixture and spread on one slice with spoon. Spread evenly. Place another slice on it.
- Dip in egg mixture and then coat cornflakes.
- Fry in oil and place on paper towel.
- Now either take cheese slice or shred cheese and place capsicum and tomato on it .
- Bake them in oven at 180c till cheese melt.
- Serve with any sauce.