Flour 3 -1/2 cup
Yeast 1 packet- 3 tsp
Sugar 1/4 cup (grind it)
Milk 1/2 to 3/4 cup (microwave it for 20 seconds to warm it)
Water 2 tbsp
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Butter 2 - 3 tbsp
- Dissolve instant yeast in warm water.
- Add warm milk, sugar, salt, butter, vanilla essence and egg. Mix with beater till smooth.
- Add flour one cup and mix, again add one cup flour mix with beater. Add one cup and now use hands to mix it up.
- It will be very soft, transfer on flat surface and dust flour and knead, time to time dust flour and knead till form a perfect dough.
- Dust bowl with flour and place dough in it and place on a warm place for 2 hours. It will be double in size.
- Now punch it down and roll. Cut shape with donut cutter and place on tray for 1/2 hour. They will become double in size.
- Now heat oil and fry on medium flame.
- After frying dip in glaze and garnish with sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy.
- I have melted cooking chocolate in micro wave and dip donuts in it. You can check this recipe for another Icing. ICING FOR DONUT.