This is my mother’s special dessert. She used to include this in her eid menus. I don’t know from where she took this recipe, but one thing is sure that you will love it if you are a sweets lover.
|Dessicated Coconut||1 cup|
|Sugar Powder||1/2 cup or as desired|
- In a pan add ghee and illaich and let it crackle.
- Now add coconut in it, but flame should be very low. Fry it till light golden.
- Now add sugar but add in small quantity first, then mix
- Now check if you required more then add sugar again.
- Add beaten eggs in it and mix well.
- Cook till smell of eggs is gone.
- Now add cream in the end and mix well till ghee separates from mixture.
Note: You can spread it on butter paper and cut in shapes or present as I did. You can add food colour as well if you like.
Aslkm ainy….is thr any substitute for cream in tis recipe?