FIRNI is basically a variation in famous traditional dessert KHEER, method and taste of both are different. This is a special Dhabba dessert which is served in Clay plates/ thotian.
|Rice powder (soak rice and grind them)||4 tbsp|
|Sugar||1 cup or to taste|
|Rose water||few drops|
|Coconut flakes||1 cup|
- Cook milk, cardamom and rice powder on low flame, stir constantly.
- Add sugar and keep on stirring till become thick.
- Add khoya and coconut. Mix well.
- Now add rose water and mix.
- Pour in clay plates and garnish with Almonds and coconut flakes.
- Serve chill.