A very easy and simple recipe, this is my guarantee your family will love this sweet treat…:) .I created this recipe with mango and believe me the taste of mango and chocolate will give you a very unique taste.
|Puff pastry||1 packet|
|Nutella/chocolate sauce||1 cup|
- Thaw puff pastry and dust flour on surface then roll with rolling pin to make a thin flat circle.
- Grease tart pan or mini pizza pan ,cut puff pastry with round mug or cutter .
- Place this on tray and poke with fork.
- Brush egg wash on outer edges of pastry and bake till pastry puff up and become golden brown.You can make small s
- Let it cool down for a while then spread Nutella or can use chocolate sauce on the pastry ,keep this in fridge until set .
- Just before serving top this tart with mango cubes and serve.
- You can dust icing sugar on top also.
CHOCOLATE SAUCE RECIPE:
In a saucepan add cooking chocolate 1 cup and cream 2 tbsp,Let it melt completely and then pour on pastry shells.
Luks sooo delicious n lovely too..’
Thnx Ainy 4 linking dis 2 my event :
Thanks a lot for your appreciation dear friend…:)
Mango season is on I will try it for sure.. amazing treat 🙂
oh yes,sure Monu..:)