Chocolate doesn’t make the world go around … but it certainly makes the ride worthwhile!
I am sharing a recipe of chocolate mousse today, you will like divine chocolacious taste of smooth and creamy mousse…:) This is my 100 times tried recipe with awesome result.Thanks to Shireen Anwer Appa for such a delicious share..
|Caster Sugar||3/4 cup|
|Gelatin||1 tbsp dissolve in 2 tbsp water|
- Whip cream and keep in fridge.
- Separate egg yolk and whites and beat whites till peaks form.
- In a small pan add chocolate , milk and sugar. Place on hot water (double boiler) and stir constantly with whisk.When chocolate melts add yolks and stir fast. Set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin in water. Mix in chocolate sauce/ custard and let it cool slightly.
- Fold egg whites and then cream.
- Refrigerate it till set. You can keep overnight for best results.
- Garnish and serve.
Looks perfectly delicious!
Looks so yumm….