This nutty and crunchy cold cake recipe is of Kokab Khwaja, you can make no bake cake in no time and keep a batch in your fridge all times.
|Plain cooking chocolate||8 oz|
|Canned Cherries||4 oz|
|Marie biscuits||8 oz|
|Nuts (almond, walnut, pistachio)||4 oz|
|Orange juice||2 tbsp|
- Grease and line a loaf pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a pan, you can melt in microwave as well. ( if you want to use milk chocolate than reduce quantity of sugar)
- Now add sugar in chocolate and stir.
- Roughly break biscuits and chop nuts.
- Fold biscuits and nuts in chocolate. Cut cherries in two and mix in it.
- Pour in pan and spread evenly.
- Cover with cling sheet and keep in refrigerator.
- Let it set and take it out from pan.
- Pour chocolate sauce on top and serve.
- You can keep in refrigerator for a month.
- Enjoy 🙂