A long ago Cooking expert Kokab Khwaja taught this in a cooking show, very easy and sinfully delicious. I will post few more recipes of cold cakes in coming days.
|Marie Biscuits||1 large packet
- Break each biscuit into three. set aside.
- In a pan add butter, let it soft then add eggs, cocoa powder, sugar. Flame should be low.
- With whisk mix well till smooth and thick.
- Now add chopped nuts and biscuits. Coat well.
- Take a plastic bag and carefully fill in this mixture. Tap on surface and with light hands press it down then roll it and make a cylinder shape.
- Keep in refrigerator till set. Remove plastic bag and cut slices.
- Serve immediately.